What could be more fun than an Alice in Wonderland Tea Party? It’s the perfect type of tea party. We all love the fun tea party scene with the Mad Hatter, Fiddledee and Fiddledumb. That just seems to make a perfect theme for a tea party.
OK, you don’t absolutely need to have your guests dress up, but you could! At the very least, get yourself a Mad Hatter Hat and wear that at your Alice in Wonderland Tea Party. What fun that would be for you and your guests. Click on this one to get it for yourself.
Then, of course, you will want to have an Alice in Wonderland tea pot. This one by Paul Cardew is an 18-ounce porcelain pot with the White Rabbit as the lid. Also available are matching tea cups with saucers and a sugar bowl and creamer.
Use red, white and black napkins and table linens to accent your Alice in Wonderland Tea Party. Then use fun cookie cutters in the shapes of the four card suites: hearts, spades, clubs and diamonds. You than have both the Mad Hatter Tea Party and the Queen of Hearts with her deck of soldiers.
An Alice in Wonderland Tea Party is a fun theme. When your guests have gone, you have a great tea pot to add to your whimsical teapot collection.
Incoming search terms:
- RARE! CARDEW ALICE IN WONDERLAND WHITE RABBIT TEAPOT
- paul cardew signed alice in wonderland rabitt teapot
- Alice in wonderland whimsical tea party
- whimsical cups and teapots for mad hatter tea party
- alice in wonderland tablecloth
- whimsical tea party black tablecloth
- whimsical alice in wonderland tea party food
- teapots alice in wonderland black and white
- teacup moldsalice in wonderland
- collectable mad hatter cups